Moto Morini has been a family business since 1937. Established by Alfonso Morini in Malvasia, Bologna. Alfonso started with 3-wheelers powered by 350, 500 and 600cc engines, dictated by the conditions of the period since 3 wheelers enjoyed reduced taxation and no drivers license. In 1946 Morini begins production on their first 2 wheeled 2-stroke 125.
top of page
bottom of page